When creating projects, it is very important for us to benefit the visitors of our sites, as well as to make it convenient and clear for users to use the sites.
In our work, we adhere to the following principles:
- be honest;
- respect users and colleagues;
- develop and improve.
- experience in site administration is required;
- experience with CMS WordPress – preferably;
- analytical mindset;
- learning ability, the ability to independently search for a solution to tasks.
- content and administration of the site;
- update of articles published on websites;
- moderation of revisions to written articles;
- declaration of tasks to external editors;
- maybe – write (discussed) texts.
- Experience in SEO promotion – from 1 year;
- Experience in entering the TOP in the Google search engine.
- Project promotion planning;
- Work with the semantic kernel;
- Optimization on the page;
- Problem analysis;
- Complete site audits;
- Link promotion;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the promotion;
- Monitoring the performance of junior SEO tasks.
If you want to be part of our team, you can send your CV by email: email@example.com or write using the contact form.