Online Loans Pilipinas is a lending platform that is easy to understand and use. The company’s product has already become one of the most attractive and popular solutions for users who are looking for fast or urgent loans over the Internet in the Philippines.
- 1 Details of the credits in Online Loans Pilipinas
- 2 Interest rate at Online Loans Pilipinas
- 3 Who can get a loan at Online Loans Pilipinas?
- 4 How to draw up a loan at Online Loans Pilipinas?
- 5 Rejected: reasons for the negative response on Online Loans Pilipinas
- 6 How to repay a loan?
- 7 Contacts
Details of the credits in Online Loans Pilipinas
Considering that the organization is new, many want to know as much as possible about it before making a loan application on a card. This is quite natural, it is necessary to approach the choice of a financial partner responsibly. So what is Online Loans Pilipinas ready to offer its customers?
Interest rate at Online Loans Pilipinas
Interest rates apply in all financial institutions that specialize in issuing loans, but they differ in their size.
The interest rate of Online Loans Pilipinas is 1% for each day of the loan or 365% per annum.
On the main page of the site there is a convenient loan calculator, with which you can choose the loan amount and loan term. Use the indicators to select credit information, and carefully read the information that is presented. You will see the amount of interest, the deadline for repayment of the debt, and the amount that will need to be paid, taking into account the interest rate.
Who can get a loan at Online Loans Pilipinas?
Any financial institution has a number of requirements for borrowers, and Online Loans Pilipinas is no exception. In order to take a loan, you must:
- Be over 22 years old and have a Philippine citizen ID
- Reside in Manila, Cavite, Laguna, or Bulacan.
- Have an ID and know your personal bank account number
- Own a valid credit card
- Have an email to confirm your application
Advantages and particularities
If you decide to apply for a loan at Online Loans Pilipinas, then you should familiarize yourself with the basic principles of the service. It has a number of advantages, which include:
- loan processing takes place 100% in online mode.
- receiving money in your bank account within 1-2 days, but more often it happens in a few hours
- it is possible to get a loan even without a credit history.
- transparency of lending conditions.
- tracking your loan through the website (you can see the information of your loan in your account).
- with timely repayment of loan, Online Loans Pilipinas increases your limit for future loans.
How to draw up a loan at Online Loans Pilipinas?
Submit a request on Online Loans Pilipinas is very quickly, and you don’t need to stand in line, go to the office, spend extra time and collect a lot of papers. Simply sit comfortably in front of the computer, and fill out all the necessary questionnaires. Prepare all the necessary documents and proceed with the loan. Thanks to the step-by-step instructions below, this will be even easier.
In just 3 steps you can request a loan:
- On the site, select the amount and term of the loan. The Online Loans Pilipinas Calculator will help you understand what the percentage will be and what is the total repayment amount.
- Fill out a personal profile by answering the questionnaire (remember that the more information you provide, the more likely it is that your loan will be authorized)
- Wait during the day to see if your application has been approved.
- Get money into your account.
Rejected: reasons for the negative response on Online Loans Pilipinas
Sometimes microfinance companies refuse to issue loans online to a particular client. But according to statistics, the most common reasons for refusal are the following:
- Incorrectly indicated contacts, information about yourself or not all requested documents were provided. You could have accidentally missed a letter or number, made a small mistake, but this counts as providing false information.
- Inconsistency of the borrower data with the requirements of the organization.
In any case, it is recommended that you try to apply again in two to three weeks, because decisions are constantly changing.
How to repay a loan?
Modern companies are trying to attract the attention of customers and make sure that the cooperation is comfortable for both parties. At Online Loans Pilipinas, it is easy for customers to pay their debt.
Ways to repay a loan
using DRAGON LOANS or DRAGONPAY
Payment through 7 Eleven
Payment through Bayad Center, SM Payment Counters
To check the payment dates and get additional information about your loan, you can log in to your account and view the data in your profile.
Loan payment delays and consequences
If you understand that you cannot make the required payment on time, be sure to contact Kueski company by writing to email@example.com and explaining your situation.
For each day of delay, you will be charged an increased interest rate. If for some time you do not try to resolve the situation, in addition to having to pay a fine, your data will be transferred to the lists of expired.